VFD500-PV Solar pump frequency inverter1. Cover voltage levels 220V AC and 380V AC.
Support single-phase 220V and three-phase 220V/380V pumps,the power from 0.4KW to 37KW.
2. Easy to use
The inverters automatically start or sleep only after being connected to solar battery panels without any parameter setting.
3. Highly reliable for using multiple protective measures
Including PV over-voltage protection,PV polarity reverse warning,and auto derating against over-temperture,which extend product life.
4. Use advanced MPPT algorithms,ensuring that the solar power tracking efficiency reaches 99%
5. Models of 2.2kW or lower can be configured with boost module,meeting low-voltage work requirements.This reduces the use of solar battery panels and therefore the cost.
6. VFD700-PV series can implement auto switch between solar input and grid input by configuring the boost or auto switching cabinet(meeting lightning protection requirements),implementing 24-hour unattended work.
7. Support the configuration of the GPRS module,which implements remote parameter viewing and control by using the mobile APP.
8. Support the cabinet solution for level IP54.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Does the product need to set a lot of parameters? No, it doesn't. The inverter has a self-adaptive and self-learning function. It is automatic start and stop, you can press Run key to start, or you just wait for 600S then it will automatically start
2. Could it replace my previous PV pumping inverter?
Yes, of course. Selecting inverter model according to the rated voltage, current and power of the water pump. A bit more is better. Then take off the old one and put ours on, the system will work.
3. How to design solar PV water pump system?
Key point: the rated VOC and vmp and power of the PV Array need to match the input range of the inverter. If need, we will provide technical support online.
4. How to make the water pump system work without sunshine? Usually, solar PV water pump system can meet the needs of pumping water.
If there is no sunshine, the system will not work. But out inverter could also support AC input. So, connect the power grid or diesel power generation to the inverter, the pumping system will work. If necessary, keep switch and interface locations during the system design time.
5. How to use terminal control with external switch to run and stop solar pump inverter ?
(Terminal control): As the default control mode is keypad control, First set P00.06=1 and use a wire or switch to connect com and DI1, When the switch is closed, the drive run, when the switch is open, the drive stop
6. How to use a float in the water tank to stop the pump if the tank is full?
Use float switch to short DI 1 and com.
7. Use level probe in the well for protection against dry running
Set P24.12=1 and set P24.13 and P24.14 and P23.21
8. How to set minimum frequency 25hz and maximum 50HZ?
Set P47.05=25HZ and 47.06 to some time and 47.07 to some time
9. If pump is 60HZ frequency, how to set max frequency?
Notice:If your motor rated frequency is 60HZ you should set P01.06=P01.08=P11.05=60HZ.
10. How to achieve Automatic start after stop?
Our solar pump inverter is automatic start and stop with our special software